Thursday, July 9, 2009

Two of my favorites...

Though I cannot claim that that Joan Crawford and Robert Montgomery have onscreen magic as I have only seen them together in Our Blushing Brides and The Last of Mrs. Cheney, I can say that they are two of my favorite actors. Both beautiful and extremely talented and charismatic people. I cannot wait to see the other films they starred together in.



Untamed (1929)






Our Blushing Brides (1930)







Letty Lynton (1932)






Forsaking All Others (1934)






No More Ladies (1935)







The Last of Mrs. Cheney (1937)








Any idea?




Tonight on TCM!

Union Pacific (1939) A crooked politician tries to stop construction of the first intercontinental railroad.Cast: Barbara Stanwyck, Joel McCrea, Akim Tamiroff, Robert Preston Dir: Cecil B. De Mille

No comments:

Post a Comment