Monday, August 22, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award



I would like to thank All Good Things,  Put the Blame on Mame (who did this awesome revamp!) and Forever Classics for awarding me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. I am happy that there are people out there that I can share my love of classic film with and who are kind enough to take the time and follow my journey.


Here are the rules:

1) Thank and link to the person who nominated you.

2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3) Pass the award to 12 of your blogging buddies. Yikes!

4) Notify the recipients



7 Random facts about me:

1. I have a hard time picking between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis as my all-time favorite actress.

2. I own a lot of Fredric March films but have not seen them all because I like having some of his work to look forward to.

3. I would love to have lunch with Joan Blondell and Aline McMahon at the same time.

4. I have a hard time watching silent films. Though there is some beautiful cinematography, I think they run on too long.

5. I get excited if I see John Qualen, Margaret Rutherford, Charles Ruggles, Patsy Kelly, Roland Young, Marjorie Main or Frank McHugh in the cast. Great, great character actors.

6. My favorite era of film is the 30's.

7. I sometimes wish my job didn't get in the way of my blogging. :(


Instead of awarding 12 blogs (a task which I found a little daunting), I have decided to add a blog roll on the side for everyone to see what I follow on a daily basis. I encourage you to check out any that you may not be familiar with- I promise you won't be disappointed!


Thank you!!!


Tonight on TCM!
Joan Crawford!! How convenient!


No comments:

Post a Comment